Pressure Washing For Your Home
Pressure washing, is it beneficial? Appearances matter, whether it’s your home or office, stained and dirty driveways, paving or flooring give the impression that you’ve let things slide and that’s never a good look.
Nothing stays looking new forever. Over time it’s inevitable that your brand new driveway, paving, swimming pool surrounds or entertainment areas will become weathered. Weathering is good if you want a new building to settle into a landscape or a garden ornament to look like an antique. The same can’t be said for other hard surfaces – dingy looking paving or pool surrounds make a property look uncared for and can knock thousands off the potential value of your home.
It’s the same for commercial flooring – you want to preserve your reputation, your premises should present as well organised, clean, tidy and professional.
Four good reasons to pressure wash your home if you’re thinking of selling:
Pressure cleaning liquid limestone around a swimming pool using vacuum equipment. No mess!
• Pressure cleaning, also known as pressure washing is an affordable way to improve the look and increase the value of your home.
• Curb appeal is important, pressure washing your Perth home removes stains, dirt and mildew that makes a home look unattractive.
• Save on costly exterior home repairs by keeping it clean – it deters rot and decay and can extend the life of your cladding, driveway, porch and deck.
• Protecting your driveway, paving, entertainment areas etc from dirt, mould, mildew and algae reduces the risk of slipping and falling.
There’s clean and there’s clean
The big advantage of the ProtectorClean pressure washing process is that it removes dirt, stains, discolouration and grime from your concrete, paving, liquid limestone and other hard surfaces, restoring their finish and improving the cleanliness and appearance of your property.
Plus our state of the art vacuum recovery system has zero to minimal run-off, so cleaning products are prevented from entering the stormwater drains and river systems, making our process significantly more environmentally friendly than others. It is also great for pressure washing around swimming pools ensuring that the dirty waste water stays out of the pool. The last thing you want is a clean pool surrounding but then having to spend additional time and money cleaning out the swimming pool and adding extra chemicals. Our unique vacuum equipments prevents this from happening.
Lock in the look
Once your concrete, paving, liquid limestone or exposed aggregate surfaces are freshly pressure washed, ProtectorClean can seal the job so that your surfaces are protected from water and oil-based contaminants and to help them stay cleaner for longer. Because we use only the best quality coating and penetrating sealants you get the best and longest-lasting results.
How can ProtectorClean help?
ProtectorClean offers extensive high pressure washing services for both residential and commercial applications in Perth and surrounding areas, including:
• Driveways – concrete, exposed aggregate, liquid limestone and paving
• Paving – pool surrounds, alfresco areas and garden pathways
• Internal concrete flooring – commercial warehouses, factories and cold-rooms
• Sporting surfaces – tennis courts, basketball courts and aquatic centres
Whatever the job, ProtectorClean is here to help. Give us a call on 6555 7743 or 0437 537 746 or visit us online for a free quote.
While your paving and concrete areas are being pressure cleaned you may also be interested in having other areas of your home or business professionally cleaned by us on the same day. Other cleaning and sealing services that we provide include:
DISCOUNTS are available if 2 or more services are carried out on the same day!