Perth’s Best Professional Tile Grout Cleaning Service!
Recently we were asked to clean and seal a bathroom’s tile and grout prior to the new owners moving in to their new home. To do this the tile and grout had to be thoroughly cleaned or as we in the industry say it required “professional cleaning”. So, what exactly is professional tile grout cleaning?
Professional tile grout cleaning can best be described as a very deep and thorough cleaning process with an objective of returning the tile and grout to as near new a condition as possible. The professional cleaning process generally involves using:
– Specialist tile and grout cleaning chemicals including alkaline, acidic and other problem solving chemical solutions.
– Heat. Very hot water significantly improves cleaning power.
– Agitation or scrubbing the chemical solution into the tile and grout to help dislodge and remove all the grime, oil and dirt.
– Dwell time. Letting the chemical solution sit long enough on the tile and grout for it to penetrate and dislodge, remove and suspend all the dirt and grime, and
– Commercial grade tile and grout cleaning equipment. e.g. scrubbing machines and high pressure, hot water extraction (HWE) machines to speed up the cleaning process as well as to improve the cleaning results.
As the old adage goes, a picture is worth a thousand words…below are several before, during and after photos of this bathroom restoration grout cleaning service.
Tile grout cleaning – After. Very clean tile & grout and happy customers.
Please feel free to call us on 08 6555 7743 to discuss your tile grout cleaning and restoration needs.